Friday, July 27, 2007

Life now

Well things seem to be going good. I do like my job. Still upset about the travel. But it is all good.

It has turned off cool again. Well 80s right now. Was up to almost 100 this last week. So way to hot.

I have gotten done with the last Harry Potter book. It was very good. I don’t know if I would say it was supper. But it was good. And a good ending to the story. There are thing that I would like to know about what happened after the end. But I am guess did better than most stories.

So now I am going to read something else. I wish I had a printer. I have a friend that has send me something she did. But the only time I can read it is in front of the computer. And that sucks. I am not a big fan reading stuff off the computer.

I guess this is not going to be a big entry. I just though I would say hi to everyone. My gaming is going well. Well it is going fun anyway. In D&D my Ranger got an arrow in the eye. Then on the week I could not play instead of getting my eye fixed the party took off across the country. The Vampire game is going well. I look forward to running again. It will be so nice. Well nice for me.

Still have not got our stuff for Seattle yet.

But it does seem. Life is good.

Thewildword~d

No comments: