Tuesday, January 1, 2008

It is 2008. Another year gone.

It is 2008. Another year gone.
A new year here.

I look back over the last year and I guess it was good. Kept Zoe alive for another year.

She is doing so well. she is so smart and just a love.

Had a couple nice trips. CA, AZ and moved back to Boulder. I am vary happy about being back to Boulder.

I have had 3 jobs over the last year. Making more than 10k than I did last year.

Playing game again and have my 360 and a new TV.

So I guess it has been a good year.

Still, maybe it is just because it is new years. I am feeling down.
and you know what it is about.

I am making more then 10k than last year at this time and I am paying less in rent. you would think we would be saving $$. but that dose not seem to be the case. We need a new car and I am sure I can get a lone but what is that. more $$ a moth we will spend. I thought I was going to be saving $$ with the new phone. but I scored up and cost us $30 more last month. I am kicking myself for that. Hate myself for it. been eating at me.

We are getting a different computer. but I fear I will not be able to work on it because it is kind of old. I just don't get it. How do I get to the point where if I need to get something I don't have to worry about how I do it! I am worried that Zoe is going to get into the school that we really want her in and that I wont be able to afford it. I am worried that I am never going to get Zoe a yard!

I don't know what I am going to do.

I guess it will be ok.

I do have Laura and Zoe. They make me so happy. and Maybe if I get to working Out I will worry less. It would also help if work and any direction.

~d

No comments: