Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Perfect Day Meme

From the New Frontiers.

Ok. My Perfect day.
1st off I would only need about 4 hours sleep. So I could wake up early. I would wake from a nice dream.

The morning would be nice and crisp as I walked the dog and my coffee would be perfect.
I would get back and ~Z and ~L would still be asleep so I would get in a little gaming before ~Z got up and came in to give me a hug.

We would let ~L sleep in as I changed ~Z's but then got a BB show on for her. I would start Breakfast for Myself, ~L and ~Z. the Smell would wake up ~L and I would give her her coffee.

Then we would all have breakfast then head up in the mountains for a walk (or play of some kind). There would not be to much sun. We would make it back down town for a late lunch. A storm would come in. but just light rain to start. give us time to walk the mall. Check out how ~L's art was moving. I would buy some game stuff and candy

We would make it home before the Storm really broke. There would be thunder and lighting and a little flooding. This would last for a little while and there would be football on TV. my team would be winning. ~Z would play and watch the game with me and ~L would do art.

After the storm died down and the game was over we would go out to eat. Maybe with some Friends. after that we might get in an hour of card games or something. then we would but ~Z down and I would do some video games while ~L did art or we could both watch a movie (maybe with our friends) as the storm picks up again.

Then we would go to bead and read a little (maybe other things...) as we hear the rain coming down above us. (on a sky light)

this is just one perfect day. There is one or two with snow. more with rain and even a few with sun and the sea. also Kung-fu, more reading and and RPG planning would be in there. kayak or music lesson as well.

thewildword.~d

No comments: