Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Hard time to Blog.

It has been hard finding time for this.
I do like doing it. But o my god. Where has my time gone? Anyone? Anyone?
So a quick update.
~Z is doing well. She had her 2 year check up and the Docs are amazed at how well she is doing. They said that is many ways she is advanced as a 3 year old. She knows all her colors and can count to 10 by herself and 20 with help. Need to start working on her letters.
We are going to take her up to Canada on Easter Sunday to see her cousin and Aunt (~L sister) and uncle. It will be fun. Good for us all.
The UU is going will. I help out last Saturday after noon on the chapel. Ran my head into an I-beam. But I am ok. Found out they are going to but a preschool in there once it is done. ~L and I like that idea for ~Z.
I rebuilt my computer. Needed to. Had too much junk on it. More so now that it is ~Z and I only computer. We are going to get a new one at some point. Was going to get one next paycheck but now we are going to get a bed frame for ~Z. So who knows when? There are lots of thing on our list. Seems to be getting more and more. O well.
But on the good computer side. My .Net skills are really taking off. I am now building server controls. User controls were fun. But server controls kick but! I need to finish off the Seattle and Salt Lake City sites in the next couple days though. So I might take a brake from the controls thing for a day or two. The sites are looking good. I just need to finish them up and get them up for review.
On a down side. Have had headache for the last 7 days. Comes and goes how bad it is. But sometimes it just nocks me out.
Well that is it for now.
Thewildword~d

No comments: