Sunday, December 31, 2006

Another Late December Meme

ABCs of Me(me)
A- Available or taken? Taken not stirred.

B- Best Friend? Not sure. I have not had a best friend in a while. The people that I miss most are in LA. So I guess they are my best friends. After that a few in Boulder. I do have some good friends. But I don’t think I have a best friend right now..

C- Cake or Pie? Pie right now. Can change

D- Drink of Choice? Uncaffeinated: water. Caffeinated: coffee.

E- Essential Item? A computer, a book.

F- Favorite Color? To red/black.

G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Neither!

H- Hometown? Currently? Kirkland, WA. Recently? Boulder, CO. (I think of myself as a Boulder person.) Bell Plane KS

I- Indulgence? Football.

J- January or February? January.

K- Kids and names? Zoe!

L- Life is incomplete without? My family. (And a good book. And Kung-fu)

M- Marriage Date? TBD.

N- Number of Siblings? 1 brother. Shane

O- Oranges or apples? Oranges.

P- Phobias/Fears? Snakes! Heights!

Q- Favorite Quote? "When you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

R- Reason to Smile? A good book. Coast to coast am. Kung-Fu

S- Season? Spring.

T- Tag three people! I am not going to do this!

U- Unknown Fact About Me? I don’t think I am a vary good person most of the time. And I don’t really think I am good enough for anything. But I do try.

V- Vegetable you hate? Rice, ok. I know it is a grain. But any chance to let people know how much a Hate rice.

W- Worst habit? Picking my nose. I do it with out even thinking about it.

X- X-Rays you've had? Teeth, chest, leg.

Y- Your favorite food? Stake!

Z- Zodiac? Capricorn.

No comments: