Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Good Omens.

I have finished the book. It is vary good but not as good as some by Neil Gaiman. I have not read anything else form Terry Pratchett so I don’t know if this is normal for hem. Still the book was good. Vary good. And as I expected it got me in the mood for In Nomine . But I don’t think that is going to happen. On the up side it dose look like I might get a gaming group together soon. I have people that would like to play. Now just need to find time for it. It is good to be making friends.

There was a couple things in the book that I thought was interesting. One at the end on of the main charters said that he thought when the end came it would be humans agents Heaven and Hell. I thought that would make an interesting story. Something happens at sometime in the future to open the war here on earth and to even the playing filed a little between the divine, the dammed and the humans. Just and idea.

They other is dose Heaven and Hell even care about us. (of course I don’t believe in heaven and hell) or do they care more about winning?

Ok. Now I am going to watch “Medium” there are talking dolls. Cool. And a little odd.

In other news. We only have about 4 weeks now till the San Diego trip. It is going to be so fun. Going to see my brother and mom and dad. ~Z is going to have a blast. I need to find a way one night to get ~L, ~Z and myself up to see my friends that live north of SD.

Well that is it for now.
Later.
Thewildword~d

No comments: