Thursday, January 18, 2007

I have so much to blog about.

But I am having a hard time thinking. So I will tell you that I am reading Good Omens by Terry Pratchett by Neil Gaiman right now. Gaiman being one of my top 5 anthers. I am liking it. It is a little hard to read. It is vary British. That is about the best way to describe it. Flows of thought don't mesh well with mine sometimes. Kind of like watching BBC show and the people do something or say something and you’re like what. That makes no sense. That is not how we would do or say or react to that in America. It is not that what they are doing is wrong. Just deferent.
It is all good though. The story is good. It has the Antichrist in it as a kid and the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse in it as well. All good things. But I was thinking if there are 4 housemen of the Apocalypse then should there also not be 4 housemen of the un-Apocalypse as well. Something to counter them. O well something to think about.
Anyway back to the book. I like it. So far. I liked Neverwhere and American Gods better. American Gods being easier to read, Neverwhere being a better book.
Well that is my blog for now.
Thewildword~d

No comments: