Thursday, January 25, 2007

Update on work.

I have been looking for new work. As most of you know. And I have been complaining a lot about my job lately. I would like to take this time to say there is lots I do like about work. There are good people there and there is lots to learn. I would love for them to try to keep me. But end then end though I am interviewing for jobs that are 75k + or more a year. How can I say that I am doing what is best for me and my family if I am not making that much.

So that being said. I am looking. I have heard from someone I trust that my current job it going to try to keep me. But we will see. I also don’t want to be a ass. I want to make sure I get done what is needed for my current job. I do not wish to put anyone in a bad place.

Well that is it for now.
I am sorry if I bitch to much. But that is kind of what blogs are for.
Thewildword ~

No comments: